Saturday, March 16, 2024

Lots Going On...

I was up early... and I thought about running longer today, but didn't have the time! I'm in training... mentally, as I don't really have the time to do it physically... 

I did go and shower at WGE and made a stop at Carrefour for more coffee packets.

I was home for Mom duty... 

At 2:30, a friend came over as he needed some counseling!

When he left, Alan and I were rushing off to the Soochow Dinner. It was so nice... Today was the Soochow "Birthday" celebration. The food was fantastic... and it was fun to see everyone! I ate so much... Totally stuffed!

We didn't head back until around 9pm.

I had a helper come... That's the only way we could go and do things in the evening!

Isaiah had a massage. He stayed until the Helper came as the dinner started at 5pm.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Verse of the Day - 2 Corinthians 3:17 KJV - Highland Park Baptist Church -  Lenoir City, Tennessee

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: