Thursday, March 14, 2024

I Had My Sabbath!

It's always nice to be up super early... I did my Revelation study... and I walked around the complex, praying!

I got Mom to the Day Care Center and ate a nice breakfast. Then I went back to bed for two hours... 

I did go for my 10k and the weather was quite warm!

And off I went after a quick shower as I had made an appointment for a massage with Ms. Hsieh! She was available.

I headed out early to get a Soda Stream refill for free! And I went down to the high end grocery store in B1 and splurge on nice salad lettuce! I only spent 3.50US$ as these items were marked down!

I found a nice scooter parking space and was very on time. The 90 minutes flew by! On the way back, I stopped to get more veggies... tomatoes, potatoes, and regular romaine lettuce!

I had made dinner before leaving. I was back 10 minutes before Mom came back!

While she ate, I went down and did more sorting of the recycling. I grouped everything together for the security guard to take over to the government recycling truck. That's why we are changing security company. The people sit in the booth and do nothing. I shouldn't be negative. They sign for packages and that's it! I would see them on their cell phone. They don't walk around to check the complex. They don't help out residents who have kids or elderly parents. Again, I don't want to speak negatively about people! On Monday, I asked politely for these extra items to be disposed of... and finally, they are doing it tonight! I should say that I mentioned it again on Tuesday and last night was our complex meeting... and they know that we are not renewing our contract with them! The only person we are thinking of keeping is the night time security guard.

Daily Lovely Insight:

The blessing of obedience... how easy it is to forget that?

VERSE OF THE DAY Psalm 128 1-2 1... - Blessed JIL Malolos | Facebook

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. I would love to know what you're learning in your Revelations study!

    ReplyDelete