Monday, March 25, 2024

What A Monday!

The weather is getting warmer, so to fit in my run, I might have to go at 5:30... which means, I need to be up at 4:15!

If only it can stay cooler until JULY!

I got in my 10k and came home for a quick shower.

After Mom took off, while I was cleaning the room, I decided to call Ms. Hsieh and she was available at 9:30. So, I dropped everything and went for a massage... again, those 90 minutes went by way too fast!

Then it was off to Costco on my scooter... then to the local veggies store... I never know how the Lord helps me to get home with all the stuff I bought... bulk items on my little 100cc scooter.

I am making "jiggler jello" for my Soochow Bible Study kids... they are going to be so surprised. It's their Resurrection Sunday special dessert for this Wednesday... then they have spring break! Yes, Alan will be off from March 30th to April 8th! Mom will have four days -- April 4 to the 7th!

I had hoped to work on my April talk, but the complex had more issues to resolve plus this is the week of the 'hand-off' -- old company to the new company. What an ordeal... Some of the residents are not happy! They want to talk to me... as we're the head of the board this year... 

At 4pm, I had my monthly prayer time with a sister... It's always a joy to hear how the Lord has worked in this past month... 

Just as we ended, the phone rang -- Mom care... and after she went to bed, I finally sat down and worked on my April talk plus I went through the emails.

Alan had work and Isaiah went to play basketball after work!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This was what happened after Jesus entered Jerusalem... 

Reflection – Matthew 21:12-13 – Preserve Your Temple - The Graceful Chapter

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

3 comments:

  1. So glad you took time for the massage. Are you training for another race?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow I know you are running a marathon. You are going to do great for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see you carrying 10 pizzas on your scooter

    ReplyDelete