Saturday, March 9, 2024

A Cold Saturday!

I love this weather... but Alan and Isaiah don't!

I went and did my walk around the complex this morning, praying for those who live here and do a bit of cleaning!

Then I went for my 10k run. I'm trying to work on speed... I decided to go to WGE for my shower and to sit in the sauna. It was very nice!

I was home and time for Mom care. Alan and Isaiah watched the SDSU game against Boise State. 

While Mom ate, I did some housework... as usual! And I also started to work on my homework for the Revelation study. Excellent!

Isaiah had a get together with one of his friends from the UK. Alan had an acupressure appointment at 5pm. I had Mom Care! But no appointment this evening... YEAH!

I decided to go to bed early!

Daily Lovely Insight:

1 Timothy 4:7-8, New American Standard Bible (NASB) | Bible knowledge, New  american standard bible, Bible

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. I now have the habit of reading before I sleep each night...

    ReplyDelete