Friday, March 22, 2024

A Mix of Different Things!

Today was our date and we did a mixture of different things... 

First, I got Mom up and out and went for a quick run.

Then, it was breakfast with friends from Edinburgh!

We had to leave at around 12:20 as Alan had a coaching appointment at 1pm. So, we went home. I had plenty of tasks to get down: Mom's bedding needed to be changed, so I had to do another load of laundry. I also had things to do which were left undone since I wasn't home for three days!

By 1:45, I headed out to WGE for my shower and sauna and express workout. I was home by 2:50 and Alan was already home.

We took off for our "date"... first stopping to buy CoCo.

I had a helper come to pick up Mom at 5:15, so that we didn't have to rush home! YEAH!

We drove around several areas to see about homes for sale and then we bought veggies before heading home!

Mom ate two bowls of my delicious congee... 

Tonight after she went to bed, we had our Family Time and at 9pm, I had my Bible study!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Deuteronomy 34:7 ASV - And Moses was a hundred and twenty years old when

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses 

3 comments:

  1. I read that Deuteronomy last night and why God t ook Moses when he was still in good health, and I did not understand

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is 4/11 I thought
    and what did you guys eat?

    ReplyDelete