Tuesday, March 5, 2024

A Nice Tuesday!

Today was warmer than usual... So, I got my run in before our Tuesday Bible study. I was able to get 10k in and I even had time to take a shower before the gals arrived!

Again, each lady brought something to share... We had a feast!

Everyone just hung around to chat, which was nice!

I cleaned up and downloaded my email and my student had to cancel. YEAH!

I went to WGE for a quick workout... 

And yes, I continue to give things away... 

Mom was home and I had her dinner ready.

This evening we had Family Time...

Oh... Annie consolidated her points and got Alan his summer ticket for next to nothing! YEAH! But he is going to be gone for a long time... more than two months!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In August, my Tuesday morning group will be starting a new study on Ephesians. One of the gals and I are writing up the questions right now. And this verse just spoke volumes to my heart! What do you think?

Ephesians 1:3 Spiritual Blessings #197 - In Due TimeSeek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments: