Saturday, March 30, 2024

Calm Saturday!

Early this morning, I heard the rain... How absolutely delightful!

Alan couldn't go and play tennis, but he went for a run.

I love running in the rain... but I decided to do only 12.

I got Mom up and she ate her breakfast... Apple Jacks! 

I went to Carrefour to get some soy bean milk and did a quick workout at WGE. Alan was home.

Isaiah had left as he had a test to do... Today and tomorrow... then he had a hair cut plus a free scalp treatment and then dinner out with his co-workers.

I made a dental appointment for Mom. At home, I decided to renew all the insurance policies... there were many: Alan's car and scooter, and our homes... My scooter will be at the end of July. And then this evening, I got Isaiah to transfer his insurance to Cathay, so everything is consolidated.

I had a helper come this evening so that Alan and I could go out... He was really hungry and we ended up at the teppanyaki place!

Daily Lovely Insight:

watch

This is a short video entitled: You Need Not Say Goodbye!

What do you think?

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

No comments:

Post a Comment