Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Soochow Study Started!

I was up early and did get Mom up and out... YEAH!

Then I did my quick run and a load of laundry!

I was out by 12:30 as I wanted to get to Soochow early!

I had eight new students and I brought eight gifts! What a miracle! And I baked plenty of muffins!

I went to WGE and stopped at PX Mart for soybean milk and tomatoes and batteries and I also went to the Baked Goods Shop and bought paper muffin cups! Tutoring was at 4:30 and I made it by 4:29!

When that was finished, I was rushing to get home... and I was home by 6:12!

Tonight I had to 'rush' to get Mom to bed as we had a complex meeting and it was going to be a long one!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'm so excited about this semester of Soochow Bible Study. Please pray. Ask the Holy Spirit to move and touch these students lives! I believe God is moving... 

God's Move on Earth is by the Move of "the High and Awesome Wheels" ()

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. hahaha baking just the right amount of stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I baked for the complex meeting too!

    ReplyDelete