Saturday, March 23, 2024

Getting Warmer...

I went out for a longer run, even though it was quite warm outside. Since I didn't run six times this week, I thought I'd go for 19k and I did, without stopping!

Alan and Isaiah had an early morning Men's Group Launch Meeting... 

I came home and got Mom up and gave her breakfast!

I then started prep for the evening Marriage Builders dinner -- salad, homemade cookies... And I rode to the local supermarket to buy bread and drinks. Quite a bit of work for a small get together.

Mom ate well... but was not so talkative!

Isaiah this evening went for a massage... 

We left for church after I got Mom to bed... Marriage Builders had six couples and they all loved the dinner... make your own sandwich! The topic was excellent as we talked about communication in marriage conflicts. We didn't get home until 9pm and I had to clean and put everything away.

This weekend is going by so fast!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Love One Another As I Have Loved You, John 13:34, Printable Scripture Wall  Art, Bible Verse Prints

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. I meant to comment and KR came in just as I was going to write, hence, lost in the cloud. Wish I was going to your m....... KR came in again, just now HAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's so easy to lose our train of thoughts...

    ReplyDelete