Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Holy Wednesday!

I went out for my 10k after Mom took off... and I did a fast one.

Then it was home to do a load of laundry and get things packed for my Soochow Bible study. I found out where I can donate blood. So, I went to do that and messaged Alan to drop off the desserts at the church where I have my Bible study. That worked out so perfectly! 

I had sent a file about the terminologies for this week: Palm Sunday, Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Ash Wednesday that started 46 days before Resurrection Sunday! And the desserts I made were to match those ideas... It was very interesting. Then we talked about PRAYER from Psalm 139!

I left at 3:30 and headed to Yang Ming Hospital to get Mom's report... confirmed: ULCERS! The doctor prescribed six months of stomach meds, which means I have to come back every two months to get the prescription refilled! Oh well... My next appointment: May 22nd!

I stopped at WGE and then headed home.

I had a helper come so that Alan would not need to worry!

Tonight I also had prayer time with a sister... but what I wanted to do was to go to bed... 

It was indeed a long... but fruitful... day... and tomorrow is my SABBATH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Hebrews 12:1–3 (ESV) - Hebrews 12:1–3 ESV - Therefore, since we are… |  Biblia

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. WAHHHH, suppose to rain hard Sunday morning..... what to do about annual sunrise service????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain hard in Torrance? Bring an umbrella!

    ReplyDelete