Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Another Unexpected Day!

I got Mom to the Day Care yesterday, but they messaged me and told me that it would be best to keep Mom at home if her leg hurts... 

So, today... sure enough... Mom stayed home...

What can I do???

I went out for a run early while Alan was still home... 

Then after Mom was back in bed, I went to WGE... 

I was home and she was snoring.

I got her up at around 1pm and gave her a shower and she ate.

I had tutoring at 3:30. I put her back in bed... And got her up for dinner!

I put her to bed early and hopefully, she will be fully recovered to go to the Center tomorrow.

Tonight, we had Family Time! YEAH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

What happened today was unexpected to me... but not to God... And in that truth, I find rest! I need not worry about tomorrow... He has that already taken cared of... 

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: