Monday, March 4, 2024

Catch Up Monday!

I was up early... It just feels so good to be up early... 

I did a load of laundry and started cooking after my quiet time!

Then it was Mom care... the van came late... They are picking up an extra person now... 

I came back up and finished cooking... 

I finally went out at 11am for my run... why? I will share later!

It was nice as I am finally feeling better... the yucky mucus is finally gone! During the run, I had to blow my nose (I always carry a hanky... ) and the stuff was thick and yellow... YEAH! I came home and looked at my watch... I ran faster and it felt so much easier!

I plugged in the WiFi and Annie said, I didn't post yesterday... WHAT? I looked and sure enough, I didn't press PUBLISH!

So, this is what happened -- the complex is in the process of finding a new management company. The Vice Board Leader is very meticulous... She wanted to talk and I was so tired. She messaged me and it always says, "Just a few things to tell you... Please call me when you have time." I'm like, I don't have time. And I know her... it's never a few minutes. It's like 45 minutes! Anyhow, after that conversation, I must have forgotten to press PUBLISH and just closed my computer. So, please pray for our complex. I can't believe we're the head of the board. I don't like meetings. I can't read Chinese well... But I do like to help people. I do like to pray for those in our complex. And since becoming the head of the board, I now know a lot of the needs in our complex. So many things to pray for!

I didn't have tutoring this afternoon... what a blessing as I used the whole afternoon to deal with complex matters... 

Mom was back all too soon... I wanted to take the time to rest... oh well...

No tap dancing tonight... so that was good!

GOD IS GOOD! FOR SURE!

I continue to look for a possible investment property in the Neihu area... You can't believe how outrageous prices are... 

This evening I had another prayer time with two other sisters. I'm really asking others to pray for those in our complex. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Today in helping to give things away, the recycling area had an iRobot mop. I charged it up and tried it... I've been wanting to get something that can 'automatically' mop the floor... God provides in strange ways. He always does... just like manna for the Israelites... DO NOT WORRY! He has tomorrow taken cared of!

Monthly Memory Verse {Jehovah Jireh} - CARRIED AWAY MINISTRIES

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. I’m glad you’re feeling better, but I hate to tell you thick yellow mucus is not a good sign. Neither is the green mucus. Green is worse. The goal is to have clear mucus. Sounds like quite a bad bad bug you were dealing with there. You may have had a sinus infection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did and now the mucus is getting cleared out of my system. Chicken soup is so great! I have been drinking that... homemade!

    ReplyDelete