Sunday, March 3, 2024

A Much Busier Sunday!

Yes, I was up early and went for a walk as I wanted to drop off the credit card that I found yesterday while running! After going to the police station, I stopped at the local traditional market and then went to WGE. I actually stayed for 30 minutes before walking home. I didn't want to stop at Carrefour to buy bleach as I wasn't into carrying a 5 liter bottle!

Once home, it was Mom Care, which included taking down her clothes, organizing her drawers and getting ready for the week. And yes, I had to change the bedding yet again! I guess I'm giving her too much water! I also started a new routine during her shower. After she's finished, I nasal sprayed her nose. Then she can spit inside the shower. I have to clean the shower anyway... sometimes there is poop... sometimes there is thick mucus spit! And I am so glad I bought those new underwear! They are great! 

We left for church at 2:30 and it was set up time! I gave Mom snacks while I worked to get the Love Cafe ready!

I did not have to translate! YEAH!

Isaiah and Alan went to Isaiah's basketball game after having dinner at church. Church friends took Mom and I home. We didn't get back until 7:30! I did the bed time routine and finally sat down to check my emails and blog!

The complex had more stuff to deal with... CRAZY!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In essentials, unity; in non-essentials, liberty; in all things, charity

Saint Augustine of Hippo

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: