Friday, March 29, 2024

Date!

I was up late last night... I forgot to mention... I had to wait until 12:01 to hit PURCHASE as I needed train tickets for the April Taiwan Challenge! I got them! 

So, I didn't sleep until 12:15.

I was up early... as I wanted to go out for my run since I was planning to call and talk to Corenne after Mom goes to the Center!

Instead, I talked to Abby.

Alan came home and we took off for our date.

We had lunch at his favorite place, but first we bought the CoCo drinks!

The plan was to ride around to two different areas... in search of a possible investment property. Wow... so many new buildings... but the prices are high. So, we came back to Neihu. We still like this area much better.

We went to McDonald's to have their ice cream swirl and then headed home. I had many things to deal with related to the complex. Please keep praying!

Tonight was the Good Friday Service. Isaiah was the translator and he also played the drums for the worship team!

Daily Lovely Insight:

bible verses for good friday – daubynjg.sunaraw.com

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: