Tuesday, March 19, 2024

More Unexpected!

This is a short entry... I have to head back to the hospital.

Mom had blood in her stool... and she looked very weak. So, I took her to the ER. And after some IV, she was looking better. But they asked that I get her admitted so that she can have an endoscopic exam. I said OK. 

Maybe I should have said NO and took her home and made an appointment for the exam. But she has to fast for three days and they said that staying in the hospital with IV drip and protein shots is better. 

Anyhow... in Taiwan, family members have to do all the work of a nurse... changing bed pads or diapers, cleaning up, etc. Family members or a hired caretaker also spend the night there on a cot next to the patient. So, I'm heading back... but I will come back to sleep and go back over there.

I might not be posting for this week as there is no WiFi at the hospital... I'll see... 

I think it's going to be a crazy week. 

I'll keep you 'posted'.

Daily Lovely Insight:

39 Life Changing Bible Verses When Overwhelmed - Coffee With Starla

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

3 comments: