Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Weird Weather!

I thought it was going to be another warm, warm, warm day... so I went out for my 10k early!

And it turned out, the temperature dropped and at 1pm, the temperature was so perfect for a run... I finished my Bible study and we had such a feast. So, I took out my running clothes and laid down to let my food digest... and I fell asleep for an entire hour!

By the time I got up, it was too late for a second run... so sad!

I went to WGE and then bought soy bean milk as I had tutoring at 3:30. I had to get Mom's dinner set up plus I had downloaded my student's essay, and I didn't have time to read it. 

Tutoring started at 3:30 and when we finished at 4:40, Mom's dinner was ready! For Bible study this morning, I had made grilled cheese sandwiches and a salad. I made a lot, so Alan and Isaiah will have that for dinner! YEAH!

The complex was quiet today... Please continue to pray!

Tonight we had Family Time! YEAH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

How are you spending this week, IN REMEMBRANCE OF JESUS?

Celebrating Holy Week with Young Children

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

3 comments:

  1. contemplation and rejoicing in my lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contemplation any time is a good thing! As is with REJOICING!

    ReplyDelete