Friday, March 8, 2024

Interesting Date!

I was up early and I went down to work on something related to the complex before getting Mom up... She looked fine and went to the Day Care Center.

At 9:30, I finally went out for my 10k.

I was back and after a shower, Alan and I headed out for lunch! YEAH! We went to his favorite restaurant and we also bought bubble milk tea. What a treat!

We had set this "date" to ride around an area to see about buying another property. We didn't exactly like it... The price is less... but... we will pray!

We rode back and went to Costco! We carted back lots of stuff... on Alan's scooter!

We were back early, even though we had a helper. It was nice for the helper to take care of Mom while I got more stuff done!

Tonight, I had a long conversation with a couple who is working through a few things!

I must mention that while out riding around, I had set my watch so that I can send a birthday greeting to Annie... the first time the alarm went off, it was only 11pm (US time). Daylight savings! So, I had to reset for 3:57pm! And when that alarm went off, I told Alan to stop! We were by the side of the road! Ha, ha, ha... I typed the message and at exactly 4pm, I pressed send! Annie confirmed... I WON! It's a sibling thing we do... we are YBNormal!

So, Annie, Happy 65th birthday!

Birthday Card - To Many More Miles - Running, English Cards in France – Cym  Cards EI

Daily Lovely Insight:

The verse that House of Praise is highlighting for March is: Proverbs 29:11!

Proverbs 29:11 | worldchallenge.org

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

4 comments:

  1. Yes you won !!! Thank you for the birthday greetings and the gift and especially God's gift of a sister like YOU !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted you to know how special you are... Thank you for always blessing us... It's not what you do for us... it's who you are!

      Delete
  2. and many more MILES?? JAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete