Friday, March 15, 2024

A Very Busy Date!

I was up early... and it was nice... 

I got Mom up and out and ran only 8.87 as we planned to go at 10am to see a possible area to buy!

We rode there... and the community was nice, but it wasn't very convenient! We will pray and see... 

We then rode to meet up with a dear brother. He lives in Taipei and yet, we never have the time to get together. He bought chimichanga and the sauce was so delicious! We chatted and had a marvelous afternoon!

We had to head out at 2:30 as we had planned to meet old friends who are back from the States! It was wonderful as we didn't have to rush back home. We had a helper coming at 5:10 to pick up Mom! YEAH!

The evening passed way too fast... I had things to give away... and then prayer time at 9pm. I was so ready for bed!

It was indeed a very busy DATE!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Early will I seek you... And as I seek Him, I see His power and glory... He leads me through each day! 

Psalm 63:1-2 KJV | Bible verses for teens, Psalm 63, Kjv

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. So who came back from the states? And that sauce must be delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple who used to attend Evergreen!

    ReplyDelete