Thursday, February 1, 2024

Getting Better... but NOT Fully Recovered!

It's this cough... 

Anyhow, I was up early.... then got Mom out. I had to change her bedding... But I didn't do a load of laundry! 

I looked over verses, read, napped, ate... 

At 12:40, I went out for a walk-about! I updated the bank/post office books, paid a bill, withdrew money for tithes and went and looked at Brooks again. Today was it's last day. I didn't buy anything. 

I was home and rested for the rest of the afternoon!

Mom was back and I had her dinner ready!

So, to explain... I don't have to cook as those who have been in Taiwan knows how inexpensive a bento box is. But one of the things that I'm trying to do while Alan is away is to clear out the freezer?!?!?! So, you see, Angel, that's why I choose to cook... I have two more turkey bones. I'm going to try to give those away! I have spaghetti that I can make as I have ground beef... and during Chinese New Year, restaurants will be closed... so... I will definitely have to be creative. I have Mom's meals planned for those eight days. And Isaiah is easy. He and I would do fine with a PB&J sandwich and cereal. I do have a lot of bread. When I go to Costco, I am not buying anything except for milk! It will be one of the first time that I might just have an almost empty fridge when Alan returns! I will keep you posted!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This comes from II Peters 1:3-9, a passage that would be wonderful for believers to take the time to study and live out. It's part of my talk for this Sunday!

2 Peter 1:3-9 By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for  living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him,  the one

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

3 comments: