Friday, February 16, 2024

What A Gift!

I was up early... and just excited as my luncheon appointment had cancelled, which meant I get another FREE DAY!

After getting Mom off, I worked on decluttering the makeup stuff... I gave away a nice big paper bag of stuff! I also gave away another suitcase and other gadgets!

Then I read for a bit before having a nice breakfast... 

The weather was cool, so I didn't go for my 9k until 12:30... That's five days in a row... For my run, I also picked up the Google Pixel 6 and dropped it off at Taiwan Mobile to see if it can be fixed!

I was home by 2pm and ate a delicious leisurely lunch -- baked potato with shredded cheese and kimchi!

I decided to go to WGE for my shower... and to sit in the sauna... LUXURIOUS!

I did have to rush home as I wanted to make some fried eggs for my dinner and Mom is always so on time when it comes to being dropped off at home... 

After Mom went to bed, I had my fried eggs with cheese and a dinner roll... Wow... Delicious!

Tomorrow Mom again has Day Care but I won't have a free day... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

2 Thessalonians 2:8 KJV - And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the

Seek Him First

!Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments: