Tuesday, February 13, 2024

It's Already Tuesday!

I must say... the time has gone by fairly fast! I'm grateful!

I was up early and had started the turkey bone soup the night before! I had time with Jesus and then did a few chores before going for my 9k. I'm still just running 9k. But I did 9 yesterday and I'm doing 9 today... can I do 9 tomorrow? 

I was home and getting more stuff into the stew plus making rice!

Isaiah came home from tennis and crashed back to sleep on the sofa.

I had Mom care... 

Just as I was about to lay down for 30 minutes, Alan called. When I finished talking to him, I was hoping for 30 minutes... Abby called... Needless to say, I never had a 30 minute nap!

Isaiah was to be home for dinner but his old classmate, who was also on the tennis team, from Nanhu Senior High School called... They went out for dinner!

The guests arrived at 6:30 and I had so much food... Lots of leftovers!

Daily Lovely Insight:

1 John 4 : 4 | Bible quotes images, Bible quotes, Christian quotes prayer

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. Well, one after another calling, at least you get to talk, and Abby says her old phone cannot call wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUT I WANTED TO NAP... zzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete