Saturday, February 10, 2024

A Restful Beginning...

I was up early... and I love that early morning coolness and quietness... 

After my quiet time, I got Isaiah up and he went to play tennis.

I put in a load of laundry and worked on the prayer walk for Saturday, 2/24. I got the verses and I worked on getting Bible riddles! (Look below for a couple of the ones that I found!)

By 10am, I had to head out for a quick run... 

Isaiah was heading back and I did my 9k.

Then it was Mom care.. I usually check on her before I leave... She was snoring!

The afternoon was restful... We did not take Mom out... We do not want to tire her out. Tomorrow will be the morning service!

I went to bed early! I first sit in bed and read for about an hour and then I turn off the light and go to sleep!

Daily Lovely Insight:

1.     On his arc, how many of each animal did Moses bring?

2.    Who was awarded as the fastest runner in the race?

3.   I chose to climb a sycamore tree to see Jesus and invited him to come to my house, even though other people sneered at me. Who am I?


Answer #1: None. Because Moses did not have an arc, Noah did.

Answer #2: Adam, because he was first in the human race. 

Answer #3: Zacchaeus

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. Prayer walk on Lantern Festival and there is the riddle guessing... so that's why I had to find them!

    ReplyDelete