Friday, February 9, 2024

Taipei Is Looking Empty!

I was up early and went out for my 9k... I definitely have not fully recovered....

Then Mom care... and we decided to take her out after lunch to RT MART. Isaiah wanted to buy some sweat pants... It was a good way to spend two hours... walking around... We found the sweat pants... After the discount, they were 977NT$ each!

We were looking for some fried goods but everything was closed by 4pm! So, we just came home!

Mom seemed tired... After a light dinner, I put her to bed at 6pm... I went to bed early as well... 

Alan had arrived in Lima, Peru and should be heading to the States by now!

I did not stay up... so... Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year 2024: Wishes, images, quotes to celebrate Lunar New  Year - Hindustan Times

Daily Lovely Insight:

Hebrews 9:15 Therefore Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, so that  those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, now that  He has died to redeem them from

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

3 comments: