Saturday, February 3, 2024

I See The Light!

I was up early... which I quite enjoy... and then went back to bed... What a great treat!

Isaiah went to play tennis and then came home to sweep and mop the floor while I cleaned Mom's room! YUP!

I also started the huge crock pot of Mexican as we had a dinner engagement planned for the evening.

The helper came at 5pm and I took off first! I ride slow. Isaiah brought the food!

There were 14 of us and what an abundance of blessing! There were pot stickers, curry and Chinese rice, two kinds of fried cabbage, sushi, desserts, tons of different drinks. I made the Mexican dish! I had a mask on, but I knew I wasn't contagious. I had a little bit of voice... I didn't stay late as I forgot to tell the helper that I had to wash one of the hand restraints! And that was hanging out in the back! So, I got home at 10pm and secure everything!

Brenda and her husband Mark and son, Samuel
Elaine and Emily (sisters)
Stephanie and her three girls
Isaiah and I
Winston's three kids

Isaiah was back at 12:30 and after putting away all the leftovers, I went to bed!

I think I will be fine by Tuesday! 

Chinese New Year vacation starts on Thursday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The get together was a wonderful reminder of God's goodness upon the youths from those who attended Evergreen back in the late 1980's. We have friends spread out throughout the world and yet, when we get together, the joy and connection never wane! Indeed, in Christ, we are FAMILY!

Hebrews 12: 1 - 2 - Prayers and Petitions

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. what a great photo, and rest so the light you see is not a freight train that is going to run you over !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... you're right!!!!!

    ReplyDelete