Monday, February 12, 2024

A Day Out!

I was up early... Isaiah went to play tennis at 7am and I went out for my quick 9k run!

I got Mom up and we waited for the helper. She didn't show up until 12:10!

We rushed out as we had made plans to drop off a mattress pad and have lunch with friends at 1pm!

WE MADE IT! The traffic was not bad at all! Praise Jesus!

We stayed and chatted and prayed together until about 4:45 and headed back.

We stopped to get milk and was home by 5:45! EARLY!

Mom had finished dinner and the helper left!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Exodus 40:38 King James Version | Kjv, Scripture images, Deuteronomy

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

3 comments:

  1. so sorry she was late, that is why she was not in your FB photo....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Mom was not to go with us... I can't have her there as I would not be able to converse with people! It's 100% Mom care! That's why there is no way for James and Emma to take them even for two hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure it is, they can do it if you can, it is if they WANT to

    ReplyDelete