Saturday, February 24, 2024

First Prayer Walk of 2024

I was up super early even though I did not sleep much... Isaiah was back at 4:40am and I was up... He was out with his high school friends... 

I went out for my run and did my 9k... I hit 54.35 for this week! I ran better today... I felt better... 

Then it was Mom Care. I tried to use the foot massager, but she didn't like it. I tried to use the back massager, but she didn't like that! 

While she ate, I organized the diapers, took out things to donate and did some tidying up!

At 5pm, the helper came and I took off... We had a Picnic, Prayer Walk & Prizes Event at the Meiti Riverside Park!

We had about 25 people... and different families brought different food... WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!

I led the prayer walk after dinner... then since it was Lantern Festival, we did the Bible riddles. SO MUCH FUN! And we had sweet rice dumplings... with (Annie, you are going to drool) dohwa!!!!

Tainan City Preps for 400th Anniversary with 2024 Taiwan Lantern Festival -  BNN Breaking

We were there at 5:20 to help with set up and we stayed to help with clean up. 

When we got home, after putting everything away, Isaiah helped me to pack up the box to the Philippines!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This first prayer walk was really special -- 2/24 on 2024, and it was on Lantern Festival. We focused on God - the Light of the World... God lives in us... God shines through us... We sang: This little light of mine, Jesus loves me, Seek ye first, and He is worthy of it all... We focused on praying for the next generation and those who are affluent and who feel as if they don't need God, and for the youth and young adults who find no purpose or meaning or who are depressed and suicidal... 

Exercising our Spiritual Authority in Christ, I believe God is stirring the hearts of the people in Taiwan!

Ephesians 1:17 | The Consecrated Woman

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: