Monday, February 5, 2024

The Light Is Getting Brighter!

I got up early, but not early enough... I usually like to be up by 5:25... and I wasn't up until 6:45!

After Mom was off, I worked on my March 17th talk since the talk from yesterday was still fresh on my mind!

I took the time to rest and eat... and at around 2:30, with the weather looking so fine, I went out for an easy run...and I do mean easy! Just 8.67km at a 7:22/km pace! That's very easy!

I got home and hopped into the shower and trimmed my hair! NICE!

Mom was home promptly at 5:10 and while she ate dinner, I blogged and checked my email! Isaiah had basketball tonight!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Deenwood Baptist Church - This week's Fighter Verse is Galatians 5:24-25! |  Facebook

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments:

  1. THAT is a LONG distance, albeit slow, but still long, at least for me !!! Take a easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the light is not a freight train!

    ReplyDelete