Sunday, February 25, 2024

Cheering People On...

It was quite a full day... 

I was up early and out to cheer people who were running the full marathon!

And then as I walked back home, I picked up trash... 

Mom care and we headed out to church at 2:20. Isaiah was leading worship and translating for the message! He had a busy afternoon!

We were home and after getting Mom to bed, I blogged and finished packing the box which will be picked up tomorrow.

I also gave away one huge suitcase away and filled it with a blender, and two CD players... I'm also donating more stuff to a church affiliated second hand store. They just opened and are asking for donations!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Our joy comes from the truth... not from our circumstance! So sometimes when I find no joy in my situation, I can still be JOY-FILLED... by filling my heart with the truth of God's word! What do you think?

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. I think that is one FINE PHRASE. Find JOY in everything even though it is hard, like me hard to find joy in washing a dog at 1 am whose smell is nauseating....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy is a fruit of the Spirit. Joy is within!

    ReplyDelete