Thursday, February 22, 2024

Sabbath Delight!

I definitely agree with God's word to call Sabbath a delight... 

Isaiah Scripture Pictures | Happy sabbath quotes, Learn hebrew, Scripture  pictures

I continue to focus on slowing down... And today, I did something that I would consider, "not doing my own ways"... 

I scooter over to the train station area and bought new underwear for Mom... I then came home and tossed the old stuff and organized her clothing items... 

Then I proceed to eat lunch... a very nice lunch... a very relaxing lunch. I also made fresh coffee and then read and rested the whole afternoon... A DELIGHT!

I want to continue to learn about God's idea for a Sabbath... to honor Him... To consider it a HOLY day... 

Mom was back and dinner was ready.

I started to bake muffins as I had a complex meeting this evening! After the meeting, I used the time to start packing a box that's going to the Philippines... 

Alan had school all day. Isaiah had work. They both were at Soochow for basketball. I had plenty of food for them when they got home!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Heaven Must Be Our Home: Advice from C.S. Lewis

C. S. Lewis Quote: “The fact that our heart yearns for something Earth  can't supply isSeek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: