Thursday, February 8, 2024

The Start of CNY Holiday!

This is Thursday, Feb. 8th. 

Mom will have no day care program for a week... 

I was up super early... I have to be... after my time, I put a load of wash in and went out to shop... even at 8am, RT Mart was packed. By the time I came out, the line for Costco was so long... I did not attempt to go in for salsa and chips or cheese... 

When I got home, I started another pot of turkey bone soup... YEAH!

I then went and dropped off a red envelope. When I went down to take down the recycling, there were lots of stuff by my scooter... YIKES. I sorted and posted everything.

Mom enjoyed her meals... of course... and her snacks. It was too chilly to take her out for a walk.

Elaine came over at 3:40! She left at 7pm and I proceeded to put Mom to bed... 

A day has gone by... Thank you Jesus!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Dietrich Bonhoeffer Quote: “The richness of God's Word ought to determine  our prayer, not the poverty

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. REST more and see when you are tired you forgot to post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did... I wrote and forgot to hit POST!

    ReplyDelete