Thursday, February 29, 2024

Much Needed Sabbath!

The day flew by... Sabbath Day always flies by so quickly... I blink and the day is over... 

I was very intentional about resting! I closed our front door as I didn't want anyone dropping in on me. Now that we're the head of the complex board, people want to talk... And for my Sabbath, NO WAY!

I stayed home until 3pm and then went out for 12k. I didn't know if I was able to make it... but I did and in great time!

After a quick shower, Mom was home. I used the time while she ate to do a load of laundry!

When she went to bed, I went to WGE and to the local stationary store and then paid a few bills! It started to sprinkle... no fun riding in the drizzle!

Alan and Isaiah had basketball tonight! I had their dinner made and on the kitchen counter!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Even though I love tap dancing, I'm glad I decided not to register for class this semester... and maybe this year. I'm trying to simplify my life... Less is BEST! Like when helping to clean that gal's room... the one who rents a room in our old house... No wonder she's depressed... her room reflected her mental state. Things were just cluttered... and there was a feeling of being overwhelmed. She had hung so many clothes over the window that there was no light coming in. It just felt as if she was going to be buried by her stuff. I hope when she's back on March 20th, she will feel the difference! 

God's word is the same... The truth is simple... 

God so loved the world... 

Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness... 

Fix your eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of your faith... 

Trust in the Lord with all your heart... Lean not unto your own understanding... 

Give thanks in everything... 

Pray without ceasing... 

I think we need some spiritual decluttering and simply follow God!

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: