Sunday, February 11, 2024

Sunday Service at TIC

I was up early and Isaiah went to play tennis... 

I just got things ready... things loaded into the car as we were going to drop off the empty luggages at our old house after church.

We went to TIC and we saw so many old friends... I really love that church... Esme preached... that's the wife of the pastor! 

I bought things from Carrefour but only got one hour of parking, so we still had to pay another 60NT$, which wasn't too bad. And the parking is right by the door of the entrance of the church! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

We had a simple lunch at home and I got to talk to Alan!

In the evening, Isaiah and I watched another movie!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The sermon today was how unresolved trauma brings fear... but once we can see meaning in our trauma we are free... Esme used the story of Joseph from the book of Genesis!

Genesis 50:19–20 (ESV) - Genesis 50:19–20 ESV - But Joseph said to them,… |  Biblia

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

3 comments:

  1. sounds like an Easier day !!! One more week Alan comes home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you get Alan in a week. Alan took me to church this morning.

    ReplyDelete