Friday, February 2, 2024

Almost!

I was up early... and I actually am beginning to feel 'normal' again... 

After I got Mom up and out, I decided to rest. I had a lunch appointment at 11:30. 

It was to celebrate a gal's birthday. I picked this smokehouse restaurant and it was very good. I think Alan would love it!

The weather was nice, so the ride was very pleasant!

On the way back, I paid a bill and bought some lemon as well as other items. A friend told me to try drinking lemon with salt! WOW... I love it! I might get a voice to speak by Sunday!

I got home around 3:30 as I also went to make copies of the handout for my Sunday talk.

And I went back on the sofa to rest!

Mom was home right on time and I had her dinner ready!

It was a nice relaxing evening at home!

Alan has one more week in Brazil... He is having a great time with Abby!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I was reminded of my verse for this year:

Romans 12:12

Romans 12:12 Daily Verse | KCIS 630

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

2 comments: