Tuesday, February 6, 2024

A Very Full Day!

I was up early and made turkey soup.

I had my Tuesday morning Bible study. There were only four of us and one of the gals made lunch and another brought dessert! We had a great time.

At 12:15, I dashed off as I had promised to help a sister organize her house! She finally let me enter her home... she thinks it's a disgrace if she needs help! Her mom is here from overseas, so with both of us working, I was finished by 3:30... but I didn't get to two of the rooms. The guest/baby room, which the mom said she will do... the master bedroom, because the baby was taking a nap in there.  So, I will go over there again sometime in the next two weeks.

I was home by 4:30 and immediately took a short nap.

Mom was back and after she went to bed, I had tutoring! The kid actually wanted to have class... but no class next week!

When that was finished, we had Family Time -- FINALLY!

So, I didn't get to bed until after 10pm!

BUT... tomorrow is my Sabbath!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Titus 3:5

Verse of the Day: Titus 3:5 He saved us, not because of the righteous  things we had done, but because of his mer… | Bible verses, Bible verses  quotes, Bible quotes

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

4 comments:

  1. THAT is too much work for you !!! Get them to clean up themselves !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People need help!!!!!!!!!!!! I have that magic touch! I can see how a space will work for things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. but you only have a certain amount of energy !!

    ReplyDelete