Saturday, February 17, 2024

A Splendid Saturday...

The Day Care was open today... Most people had to work today... 

I was up early... I mean super early... 

I started on clearing and cleaning the front area of our apartment because of the upcoming safety inspection that happens every three years! I couldn't finish before I needed to get Mom up and out, so I finished after she went to the Day Care Center and Isaiah went to work!

I finally was able to go run at 9:20... and the front area looks great!

I had an hour and ran the usual 9km. I finished the week with 55.27kms!

I took a quick shower and headed to my 2-hour massage appointment! So delightful... 

Where I parked my scooter was right in front of a pharmacy, so I went in and they had diapers on sale! How amazing! I needed inserts for Mom.

I was home and made fried rice! So yummy... and I had counseling at 2:30... helping someone work through difficulties!

Mom was home promptly at 5:15 and I had hired a helper for tonight as I had a dinner appointment at 6pm. A student from five years ago has a friend who opened a restaurant and she wanted me to go... 

Isaiah also had a work dinner engagement!

Tomorrow is Sunday... and I will be translating... My voice is getting better... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jehovah-Tsidkenu - The Lord Our Righteousness - Jeremiah 23:6, Vinyl, SCR252

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments: