Thursday, February 15, 2024

My Sabbath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a delight to finally have a Sabbath... Well... the holiday did go by quickly, but it wasn't really a holiday for me... 

I got up early and just was so excited about having the day!

After Mom took off, I had coffee and breakfast and sat and read... 

I then put in a load of laundry and napped!

When the laundry was finished, I hung everything up and had a snack and read some more!

The day was going to be hot, so I finally went out at 12:33 for my 9k run! It was hot!

Before taking a shower, I trimmed my hair! 

Then I had a delicious lunch and settled back into reading and finished the book!

At 3:30, I had to head out to give myself enough time to run a few errands and be home before Mom gets back.

I mailed off a pair of socks as I have a life time guarantee on them! I got money out to pay a few bills. I went to WGE to check on my membership. I can't cancel until 2025! I went to PXMart and bought milk and soybean milk and I dropped off a phone with a wacky screen. Maybe the guy can get it fixed for under 20US$. 

I was home and Mom was back... I forgot to buy more diaper inserts... Oh well... I will do that maybe tomorrow. I have the day planned already!

Isaiah had to work late... first day back after the holiday. He said it was pretty busy!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Taking a Sabbath is a beautiful way to be reminded of our limits and that God is limitless... 

The first element of Sabbath is the idea: REST! And to rest, you have to STOP!

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments: