Friday, February 23, 2024

Date with Alan... FINALLY!

I was up early... and went out early for my run... the weather was cool and it just felt so good to be out. I only did 9km!

I was home and got Mom up and out... 

I scooter over to WGE and did a fast workout.

Alan was home and I had packed a picnic lunch as we headed out to an outdoor hot springs in WanLi. It was so nice... I needed to sit in a jacuzzi as it helped with my ribs. Alan had an idea to drive back through my ultra route... 

WOW... I was shocked... I didn't really run that, did I???

We were back in Neihu by around 4:40 and went to get a battery replaced for our car 'key'.

Mom was back right on time... 

Isaiah had a dinner appointment with his high school tennis buddies. Alan went for a two hour massage as he is having back problems. I had Mom Care and then Bible study at 9:30. It was a short one since we just went over the introduction of the new study that we're starting!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Driving the route that I ran was truly shocking... Honestly, only by God's strength did I cross the finish line... 

The Word For The Day | Christian post, Quotes, Super quotes

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. We all KNEW that as you are LOCO just to try and to think it snowed there too soon after

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you said, NOT KNOWING BEFOREHAND WAS A GOOD THING!

    ReplyDelete