Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was up early and I did run another 9k... 

Isaiah went to play tennis... and of course, there was Mom Care!

A neighbor in our complex (Building C) was having problems with her upstairs neighbors. So, she came to talk to me as we're the "Head of the Board"! The 4th floor neighbors moved in just four months ago and are absolutely inconsiderate. Please pray that this situation will be resolved!

Isaiah went for a massage at 2:45 for two hours... I stayed home with Mom. The Day Care starts back tomorrow... and there is work on Saturday. So, I made an appointment for Saturday for myself! YIPPY!

I cleaned out the fridge a bit more... tossing expired stuff... 

In the evening, Isaiah and I watched another movie... We've watched several movies during this holiday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Jesus Lover of My Soul - Etsy

Happy Valentine's Day 2024: Messages, wishes and greetings to share with  your loved ones

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. Why you gotta be the mediator? They can't fix things like adults??? Man oh man

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't believe how rude they can be... The upstairs neighbors said: "Go ahead and call the police!"

    ReplyDelete