Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The Complex Passed the Safety Inspection!

I was up early and after Mom took off, I went for my 9k. It wasn't super hot... I was so grateful!

I came home and decided to wait to take a shower after my morning Bible study. We had only one other gal, so the two of us had a wonderful time. She made chicken salad and I brought out the desserts from the States.

I went to WGE and had a luxurious shower... and then came back home!

I didn't get an email from my student, but we had our tutoring session. I had time beforehand to call to order a box as I have things to send to the Philippines! In the recycling area, I also found a nice computer monitor and a great blender.

At 4:40, I messaged the Complex Manager and he said we had passed the inspection. So, I was able to put back the items, keeping the front still nice and neat! 

Mom was back and I had dinner ready for her. I ate more chicken salad for dinner. YUMMY!

Daily Lovely Insight:

hebrews 4

Give Diligence or Make Every Effort or Strive... Why do you think it's necessary to give diligence or make every effort or strive to enter into that rest?

Seek Him First!

Romans 5:4-5 - 88.3 The Journey

2 comments:

  1. Because the 'world' is constantly trying to 'get you'

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't make every effort, it won't happen!

    ReplyDelete