Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Hectic Tuesday!

I was up early and the day was packed... 

After Mom took off, I called the box company and they came to pick up. They were to come yesterday but they somehow 'forgot'. Then I was on the computer to finish my ppt for the March 17th talk! DONE! I had a delicious breakfast, a bit late... and then I did the housework before taking off for my run!

More stuff was picked up while I was gone... 

I had tutoring this afternoon at 3:30 and then Mom Care... 

This evening, I had Bible study! And I couldn't leave as Mom was having a phlegm episode!

Tomorrow is a holiday... Not for me... as the day care will be closed... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I love how God moved with the people of Israel through the wilderness... He was visible as the cloud and the fire... 

Numbers 10:11-36: When God says move, you move – Hallel Fellowship

Seek Him First!

Rom 5:3-4 Suffering Produces – Encouraging Bible Verses

No comments:

Post a Comment