Monday, November 20, 2023

What A Monday!

I was looking forward to this day as I didn't have to tutor and I had no afternoon appointments. So, about three weeks ago, I called and made a dentist appointment to get my teeth cleaned. I also called and made an appointment to get my hair trimmed! I was getting so impatient and wanted to get the shears myself!

Anyhow, I was up early because the boys were up early for the Chargers' Game. (Spoiler Alert: The Chargers lost by THREE points!) The game started at 2am! Alan was up at 1:48am!

I went back to sleep after having my time with Jesus! And then it was Mom Care! The van was again late!

But I was hitting the hills by 9am and it was a bit warm! Today was my two hours hill workout! Up and down and up and down!

I rushed home and grabbed my gears and went to WGE for a shower. Then it was to the hair salon! The gal is from Pingtung, a believer, but has not been attending church. So, when we finished, I prayed with her and a customer walked in! Yeah!

I then went back to WGE to do a workout and talk to Tai, the manager. He also has skipped church for two weeks. But he promised to come to HOP on 12/3.

I went and got my teeth cleaned and Mom can go and get her teeth cleaned too. I will make an appointment! November and December are just too packed, so maybe January... Alan and Isaiah can also go... 

I was finished and went to Taiwan Cellular to ask about our cell phone contracts. I can renew now, but I will wait until December to see if they have any better deals. Alan and Abby's contracts won't be until April of 2024.

Then I stopped at Carrefour and they had my exercise gel packs on sale! WHAT? The expiration date is for 12/12... A gift from God. So I bought all that they had! I also got oranges and tangerines!

I was home by 4:10 and rushed to put things away and get Mom's dinner ready. Tomorrow's Bible study meal is taken care of too!

Mom was home right on time... 

While she ate, I blogged. Tap dancing tonight after she went to bed and then Family Time at 8:30.

What a Monday!

Daily Lovely Insight:

For some reason, I was reminded of Fall in Heidelberg... and the song, How Great Thou Art!

Seek Him First!

3 comments: