Saturday, November 4, 2023

Starting on Hills

After Alan rode around my route for January 6th, he advised me to start running some hills. So, that's what I did today!

The weather was warm and I started at 6:10. I was going to go for 3 hours... but decided to save my legs and went for 2:25 hours and cover 20km. I'm quite happy with that. The hills were slow, but enjoyable!

I came home, got my stuff and went to WGE for a shower and a quick workout. Then it was home for Mom care! I took down the clothes, wiped down the cabinets, mopped the floor, and ordered online coffee packets from Carrefour! YEAH! The stuff will be delivered here tomorrow and I won't have to lug it from the store!

Alan and Isaiah had left at 6am for their all day tennis tournament.

I had a helper come at 5pm and I had made an appointment for a massage at 5:30. So luxurious!

I then went around since I was in no rush to get home... So relaxing!

Yes, I have to translate tomorrow. 

Yes, we have counseling at 2:30.

Yes, I plan to pick trash in the morning.

Yes, I have lots to do tomorrow... but hey... for today, the Lord gifted with an evening free!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read this verse... what does it mean? I am a believer. Are there rivers of living water flowing from within me?

Seek Him First!


2 comments: