Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Wednesday!

 I always have a lot to do and I know why -- I'm always trying to help someone... YWAM needs bunk beds and furniture and appliances... Another friend is asking about how to refinance... Another friend has a person coming to serve plus a team from Korea during the month of December... 

Well... the day started early. I was out and ran... and came back for Mom Care! I was going to do two runs, but had to forfeit that as I had to scooter down to get the electric water dispenser fixed. Isaiah gave me the location and number. I called and they didn't have the part, but invited me to go and let the technician have a look.

So... before going, I had to send off my ppt after I decided not to change anything. Then Alan and I have been working on the Bible study for our upcoming Marriage Builders study. I also send out the list of our Family Verses as we will be deciding on the verse for 2024 at our next Family Time. Each person will also be sending me their updates, looking at the highlights of last year and the prayer requests for next year, not to mention our individual verse of focus!

Well... I finally headed out at 12noon as I couldn't wait any longer. The technician was very nice. I told him the problem and asked him just to open it up and I will pray. Even though he doesn't have the parts, maybe it's an easy fix. AND IT WAS! He put some oil in the motor and it works fine! And NO CHARGE!

I was heading back in less than 30 minutes! I stopped at WGE and bought soy bean milk at Carrefour! YEAH!

I finished editing the study and got things ready for my tutoring at 4:30. I also put all the potatoes in the crock pot which will be go with the rest of the curry! 

I was a bit late as the traffic was quite congested! But tutoring went well and I was home by 6:15. I didn't have my Soochow Study today because it's midterms week!

Tonight, I had a phone call to a friend who needed help and then prayer time with a sister in Christ! I was in bed by 10pm!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta say NO sometimes, to help yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I did today... Just helped myself to napping!

      Delete