Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tuesday!

I was up super early... and got out for my 11k.

I was home and getting the Bible study items set out. I also cooked some more carrots and potatoes into the crock pot. I just love eating carrots and potatoes!

After prayer with Alan, he took off and I got Mom up and out.

I went to pick up desserts from a friend and some trash cans for church. I also went and got some money as I will drop off the box of socks and stuff and the money for things to ship to the Philippines!

We only had four gals for our Bible study, but it was great as those who were here had more time to talk and share!

I had a fruit salad and dragon fruits and curry! YUMMY!

I drove to drop off the box and money and took the gals to the MRT Station!

I was home by 1:55 and downloaded my student's essay.

It was 2pm, and I wanted to go for a hill run... yes, two runs in one day! So, no WGE and off I went for an hour. I covered only 8k but I did the hills!

I rushed back and took a shower and was in front of the desktop computer by 3:20 for my tutoring that started at 3:30!

That went by fast... and Mom was home soon afterwards!

Tonight, we had Family Time! YEAH!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment