Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Feeling Tired!

I went to bed late since it was Abby's birthday and we were chatting on line!

So... I ran after Mom left... 12km. I will do the hills tomorrow! 

Then I was prepping for the game for 12/10, the talk for 12/24 and the workshop for 12/16!

After a quick lunch, I laid down and in 20 minutes was up and out the door.

I always enjoy the Soochow Bible study! 

I went to WGE and then to tutor! The hour went by quickly.

After getting home, I misplaced the bag on the couch and my glass pan went crashing to the floor in pieces! Alan happened to be sweeping... so it got cleaned up fairly quickly. 

I was in a rush as I had things to do and I also had to get Mom to bed... I mopped the floor and went down and threw out the bag of broken glass and then got Mom off to bed.

Nothing tonight... I'm so glad... and tomorrow is my SABBATH!

Isaiah went to play basketball after work!

Alan had a nice day at home! Tonight he had a Sunday School Committee Meeting!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: