Monday, November 27, 2023

Training Continues...

I was up early and after Mom went off (and yes, she was well enough to go to the Day Care Center!), I ate a nice breakfast and left at 9:30 for my 3-hr hill training workout! I brought water and gel packs! It was not easy but I completed 25k (my set goal) and burned over 1000 calories! 

I was going to go to WGE but the day care people messaged me... Mom had another huge mucus cough up while eating her lunch. I knew that was going to happen! She was talking, talking, talking last night. And when she is hyper and talking non-stop, the mucus spit-up will be A LOT!

While messaging the Center, our tenant called. She couldn't open the door! She had the key, but the lock seemed to be jammed. I had to scooter over with WD40 after a very speedy shower. I got there and got the door open. Of course, I had planned on going over there this Friday to clean the hall closet and the kitchen sink and floor. So, I just did that today! It took TWO HOURS! It wasn't as bad as last time, but still... the kitchen floor was GRIMY!

I had to rush as I wanted to get Mom's prescription filled and pick up a library book and look for colored contacts for Abby and be home by 4pm as I had prayer time with a sister! It was a rush, but I made it! I didn't go to the newly opened Carrefour. I didn't get to WGE.

As we were finishing our prayer time, the phone rang! Mom was back!

Tonight was tap dancing, but I was a bit too tired... so I didn't go... I went to bed super early!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. you GOTTA tell your tenants to HELP themselves !!! PAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, one tenant suffers from depression and the other two tenants are over 70 years old... It's like a 'refuge house' for them!

      Delete