Monday, November 6, 2023

Monday!

I was up early and out and ran 11km. My legs were sore from Saturday's hills! But I better start running hills... 

Then I was back, showered, and Mom Care!

After she left, I went out to buy the ingredients to make curry after doing a quick workout at WGE.

I came home and started the crock pot for the curry dinner!

I sent off my talk notes and my ppt and then worked on my Bible study homework.

Tutoring was at 2pm and I didn't have time to pick up trash along my running path! And this morning, when I ran, there was so much trash! I will have to do it tomorrow!

Tutoring is always fun! And we usually go late, even though I set an alarm!

I was home and getting Mom's dinner ready and changing her sheet!

The day always flies by way too fast!

Tonight was tap and then prayer time at 8:30!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

3 comments: