Thursday, November 9, 2023

Sabbath!

I always look forward to my Sabbath Thursday... these precious seven hours!

I went out and ran 10k and came back. I did not have time to take a shower... It was straight to Mom Care. After she left, I had to do a load and change her bedding!

Then, I rested... I literally napped all day... 

I read and napped. I had a nice leisurely breakfast and lunch... The heat was extreme. I was hoping to go out for a second 10k, but could not do it until the sun set and Mom was in bed!

At 4pm, I went and paid bills, bought a battery and worked out at WGE. I had Mom's dinner set before leaving! I made it back just in time!

Alan had school, just two hours, but he stays there as there is basketball in the evening. Isaiah had work and then joined Alan for basketball!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Seek Him First!

2 comments: