Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Ran the Hills & More...

I was up early and got a few things accomplished before I got Mom up and out!

Then I went out for my hills run... I did it faster this time!

I was home and after a quick lunch and prepped for tutoring and Bible study, I took a nap! I had to! I was feeling so tired!

I asked Alan to run two errands -- pick up the pillow and buy the parts for the dehumidifier that I found in the recycling area. I had watched a few YouTube how to fix it reels and found the parts needed. I called and the Hitachi place is out in XinChuang. So, I sent Alan over there!

I went to Soochow and had another great Bible study! Eight students. One student popped his head in but had to go to an interview. Three others came in to get some dessert, but couldn't stay!

After the study, I went for a quick workout and then headed over to my student's home for tutoring! The hour flew by. By the time I came out, it was dark and windy!

I was home by 6:15! With the parts that Alan got, I fixed the dehumidifier (RD-200J)! It's a 400US$, 12 function dehumidifier and it cost only 7US$ for the parts! Sure, I had to take the time to watch the videos. I had to take the time to find the place where the parts are sold and Alan had to take the time to go over there. But I sure do like to tinker and fix things!

除濕機RD-200J/RD-280N,日立除濕機 創造優質生活 FUZZY感溫適濕控制。I had to get Mom to bed and no appointment tonight! I had plenty to do.

Isaiah had a meeting and decided not to go play basketball tonight!

We watched one episode of NCIS and then I headed to bed! I need to go to bed earlier as I still want to wake up before dawn or earlier... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

This was one of Alan's suggestions:

Seek Him First!

3 comments:

  1. Watch TV if you want. It’s the only relaxing thing you do, and if you really enjoy it, then I say do it. If you’re super tired listen to your body and skip it, or watch half of the show one night and half the next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy watching a few shows now and then!

    ReplyDelete