Friday, November 17, 2023

Goal Setting Date!

Yes, it's the middle of November when we set our goals!

I didn't go for a run at 5:45am, instead I did a load of laundry!

Then it was Mom care and the driver was late... again! I went for my 12k at 8:50 and got back in time to shower as Alan and I were set to meet at 10:30.

We went to lunch at a delicious Teppanyaki place and then sat in the food court to go over goals. We did not finish.

We were off to B&Q to buy screen replacement kits. I also went to PXMart to buy bread for our Marriage Builders' Dinner tomorrow night. In addition, we stopped at Costco to get milk and chips, and picked up Alan's candy canes! We were home by 3:30 and started on the screen!

Unfortunately, we were not finished by 5:10 when Mom was home! Darn it!

I had dinner ready for Mom. 

Isaiah went out with his co-workers. 

Alan and I were pretty full from our lunch, so we just had a salad!

This evening after getting Mom to bed, I went to WGE for a quick workout!

Daily Lovely Insight:

We choose Isaiah 40:31 as our Couple Verse for 2024:

Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. THAT is good for you !!! NOT get tired, and rise up like eagles !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The key is RUN! and not get weary!

    ReplyDelete